Raindrops...

Discuss LXF Team Blog entries here

Moderators: ChrisThornett, LXF moderators

Re: RE: Raindrops...

Postby Rhakios » Thu May 25, 2006 7:11 pm

nelz wrote:I've no idea what that gesture was, but then I've no real idea of anything else that was going on in that program.

Really? It seemed very much like everyday life to me, only with bigger balloons :)
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Re: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops...

Postby TheDoctor » Thu May 25, 2006 9:04 pm

emyr42 wrote:I have a rather nice M&S dark blue tartan umberella. It's only about 4" across, so probably a one person umberella.

A four-inch umbrella? Or did you have a Spinal Tap moment?
TheDoctor
LXF regular

Re: RE: Raindrops...

Postby nelz » Thu May 25, 2006 9:15 pm

Rhakios wrote:
nelz wrote:I've no idea what that gesture was, but then I've no real idea of anything else that was going on in that program.

Really? It seemed very much like everyday life to me, only with bigger balloons :)

Exactly :)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)
nelz
Site admin

RE: Re: RE: Raindrops...

Postby nordle » Sat May 27, 2006 4:53 pm

Having just read the follow on, Raindrops keep falling on their breasts, I'm genuinely appalled!

some ladies wrote:The fault for this was placed with breasts. Not rain, or v-neck tops, but breasts. A solution was proposed:
The ladies agreed that when they could afford it, they would get breast reductions, to avoid the future discomfort of getting wet in the rain.

This is absolutely terrible, breasts should not be blamed and reduced, but in fact rain should be blamed.
I demand a rain reduction, its the only logical answer!

;)
I think, therefore I compile
nordle
LXF regular

Postby nelz » Sun May 28, 2006 10:11 am

What's wrong with wet breasts? ;-)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)
nelz
Site admin

Re: RE: Re: RE: Raindrops...

Postby Rhakios » Sun May 28, 2006 5:02 pm

nordle wrote:This is absolutely terrible, breasts should not be blamed and reduced, but in fact rain should be blamed.
I demand a rain reduction, its the only logical answer!

;)

Not for the South East, they don't have enough water even when it pours down :roll:
Bye, Rhakios
Rhakios

Postby Steogede » Sun May 28, 2006 9:31 pm

pins wrote:my problem with umbrellas is that most people are just the right amount shorter then me that the ends of the metal struts are at my eye level.

This has always been one of my pet peeves. Not wanting to sound too misogynistic, but it seems most women have no understanding of umbrella etiquette. They walk around on crowded streets, resting the thing on their shoulder, completely oblivious to everyone around them. All it takes is a little common sense to lift the umbrella off their shoulder and allow oncoming pedestrians to walk under it - without getting their eyes poked out. The other thing that never ceases to amaze is the number of women who are still using their umbrella thirty minutes after it stopped raining.
Steogede
LXF regular

Postby Wmsheep » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:33 pm

Umbrella?

What`s one of those then?

In my last job I would seriously upset my fellow workers by never wearing a raincoat when out on site, and constantly reminding them that "This isnt real rain! You should see what it`s like when it rains in Wales; that`s real rain for you!!" or "Whe I was a lad, the rain would be like stair rods, not the namby pamby drizzle you get these days!!"
Wmsheep

Previous

Return to LXF Blog Comments