Yes, absolutely always.
67%
No way never.
No votes
Does it really matter?
33%
Abstain.
No votes
Other; please feel free to add adition options.
No votes

Total votes : 3

does this work?

Postby Alex01UK » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:27 pm

THIS CHANGE OF NAME DEED made this day 3o of January 2013 AD

BY me the undersigned Alesandre de Monaco of The Rooftop Gardens, Flat 1, 59 Valley Road in the County of North Yorkshire now or lately known as ALEX ARMANI a British citizen under section 37(1) of the British NATIONALITY Act 1981

WITNESSES AND IT IS HEREBY DECLARED as follows:

1. I absolutely and entirely renounce relinquish and abandon the use of my said former name of ALEX ARMANI and assume adopt and determine to take and use from the date herof the name of Alesandre de Monaco in substitution for my former name of ALEX ARMANI.

2. I shall at all times hereafter in all records, deeds, documents, and other writings and in all actions and proceedings as well as in all dealings and transactions and on all occasions whatsoever use and subscribe the said name of ALEX ARMANI as as my name in substitutions for my former name of ALEX ARMANI so relinquished as aforesaid to the intent that I may hereafter be known or distinguished not by my former name of ALEX ARMANI but by Alesandre de Monaco only.

3. I authorise and require all persons at all times to designate and and address me by the adopted name of Alesandre de Monaco.

In witness whereof i have hereuntu subscribed my adopted and substituted name of Alesandre de Monaco and also my said former name of ALEX ARMANI and have affied my seal the day and year first above written.

SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED

by the above-named
Alesandre de Monaco …...................................................

formerly known as
ALEX ARMANI …...................................................

in the presence of

…..........................................

…...........................................

{K} 2,o14 Armani.PM - Www.ARmanI.PM - Fix your PC 24/7/366.
Chrome OS: Samsung ARM Series 3 Chromebook, 32bit ARM Ubuntu 12.o4 HFCE.
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 14.o4, 32bit Mint 17 MATE.

''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''
Alex01UK
LXF regular

Postby nelz » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Off Topic != Pointless

Please show some consideration for other forum users and drastically cut down on this type of post.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." (Albert Einstein)
nelz
Site admin

Return to Off Topic